Stories for you

• USAssociated Press

They say don't leave valuables in parked cars in San Francisco. Rep. Adam Schiff didn't listen

San Francisco has earned an unwelcome national reputation for car burglaries that U.S. Rep. Adam Schiff was reminded of the hard way: The Democratic congressman had his luggage swiped from his car while it was parked in a downtown garage. With his formal clothing gone, Schiff ended up at a fundraising dinner Thursday for his U.S. Senate campaign dressed like he was headed to a Los Angeles Dodgers game — in shirt sleeves and an insulated vest. “Yes, they took my bags,” the congressman lamented

3.2K2 min read
    Thanks for your feedback!
  • WorldCNN

The world’s 100 worst polluted cities are in Asia — and 83 of them are in just one country

All but one of the 100 cities with the world’s worst air pollution last year were in Asia, according to a new report, with the climate crisis playing a pivotal role in bad air quality that is risking the health of billions of people worldwide.

1.5K6 min read
  • LifestyleEating Well

The 7 Best High-Fiber Fruits You Should Eat, According to a Dietitian

Plus, fun, creative ways to add them to meals and snacks.

05 min read
  • PoliticsReuters

Kristi Noem, a Trump VP contender, defends killing dog on family farm

Kristi Noem, a contender to become Republican Donald Trump'svice presidential running mate, defended herself on Friday against Democratic attacks over her account of shooting a dog on her family farm. Noem, the governor of South Dakota, describes killing an "untrainable" dog called Cricket which she "hated" in an upcoming memoir, excerpts of which were first published by The Guardian on Friday. Noem said the dog ruined a hunt and later attacked chickens owned by a local family, behaved like a

2.4K2 min read
  • CelebrityGood Morning America

Courteney Cox shares a regret from raising her teen daughter Coco

Courteney Cox is opening up about a regret she has when it comes to how she parented her only child, daughter Coco Arquette. Cox said on a recent podcast that she wishes she had been a "firmer parent" to her daughter, now 19, whom she shares with ex-husband David Arquette. "That's one of the things with age, I've learned to say no, I've learned to have boundaries," Cox told fellow actress Minnie Driver on the most recent episode of Driver's podcast, "Minnie Questions."

1862 min read
  • NewsNY Post

Southwest Airlines to end service at four airports, fire 2,000 employees

Southwest Airlines to end service at four airports, fire 2,000 employees

• Lifestyleallrecipes

I Tried 7 Vanilla Ice Creams, and There Was 1 Clear Winner

Meet the creamiest of the crop from our store-bought vanilla ice cream taste test.

1114 min read